Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I've been up to....

It has been a busy time for me and blogging has not been my top priority.  All my time has been going into my new online PURE Inspired Design Home Store.  When I first started designing custom eco-friendly fabrics, rugs, and furniture, my goal was to be fun, modern, high quality, and affordable.  As time passed pricing became an issue (meaning to high for comfort) - my new online store is a dream come true because I feel very comfortable with the pricing, and it is still fun, modern, and high quality.  It is only the beginning - every season I will create 5 new patterns in a new color way - always keeping it fresh and fun!  I will also be adding products like shower curtains, accent furniture, bedding, lamps....  Love any input!!  What products and/or colors would you like to see?  I'm already dreaming up my next collection!!


{ Organic Fabrics, PURE Bliss Collection }

{ Organic pillows, PURE Bliss Collection }

{ Organic Placemates, PURE Bliss Collection }


{ Smock Organic Fabrics, PURE Bliss Collection }


{ Playful Organic Fabrics, PURE Bliss Collection }


{ Chain Organic Fabrics, PURE Bliss Collection }


{ Clover Organic Fabrics, PURE Bliss Collection }


{ Brick Organic Fabrics, PURE Bliss Collection }

No comments:

Post a Comment